Gator Baseball Barely Escapes Wildcats
Florida sophomore right-hander Kyle Mullaney threw five scoreless innings to notch his first victory and the #22 Gators (29-18) withstood a five-run ninth inning for an 11-10 win over Bethune-Cookman (33-20) on Wednesday night at Perry field. Trailing 11-1, the Wildcats scored three runs in the seventh, one in the eighth and used a grand slam by senior Osvaldo Torres in the ninth to pull to within a run. The triumph matched UF's win total from the 2007 campaign, when the squad finished 29-30, and improved the Orange and Blue to 21-0 all-time against Bethune-Cookman.
Florida heads to Tuscaloosa for a weekend series at Western Division rival Alabama (28-22/12-12 SEC). The Gators are currently fifth in the race for the SEC Tournament, while the Crimson Tide is right behind in sixth.
- Gator Baseball Routed By Wildcats 14-1
- Gator Baseball Cages Wildcats Again
- Gator Gymnasts Barely Cage Tigers
- Gators Unable to Cage Wildcats
- Gators Volleyball Sneaks Past Wildcats In Straight Sets
- Gator Lacrosse Claws Wildcats 14-7, Earn 1st ALC Tournament Title
- Wildcats Scratch Gators on Hardwood
- Gator Women Cage Wildcats
- Wildcats Scratch Gators on Diamond
- Gator Volleyball Escapes 5-Set Thriller With Victory Over Seminoles