Dee Finley Ineligible to Play Gator Football
Florida Gator football signee Dee Finley did not qualify academically to play football for the gators this season and will spend the fall at Milford Academy in Connecticut, according to several Internet media reports.
Finley, a highly sought after safety out of Auburn High in Alabama, becomes the second signee in Coach Urban Meyer's four recruiting classes to fall short grade-wise. Mainland High tight end Brian Ellis, a 2005 signee, was the other to not make grades.Â He chose Florida over Auburn, and Alabama.
- Dee Finley Arrested Monday Afternoon
- Gators Linebacker Finley Released From Jail
- Gator Football Playing for Pride Against FSU
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins High School Football Play of the Year Day 7!
- Newberry's Monte Seabrook Wins High School Football Play of the Year Day 10!
- Trenton's Hamp Cheevers Wins High School Football Play of the Week Playoff Edition
- High School Football Play of the Week
- Bell's Austin Ritchey Wins Week 7 High School Football Play of the Week!
- Jeff Driskel Signs with Red Sox; Will Continue Playing Football