Dee Finley Ineligible to Play Gator Football
Florida Gator football signee Dee Finley did not qualify academically to play football for the gators this season and will spend the fall at Milford Academy in Connecticut, according to several Internet media reports.
Finley, a highly sought after safety out of Auburn High in Alabama, becomes the second signee in Coach Urban Meyer's four recruiting classes to fall short grade-wise. Mainland High tight end Brian Ellis, a 2005 signee, was the other to not make grades.Â He chose Florida over Auburn, and Alabama.
- Dee Finley Arrested Monday Afternoon
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gator Football Playing for Pride Against FSU
- Gators Linebacker Finley Released From Jail
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Four North Marion Football Players Sign To Play In Division 1
- Two Eastside Rams Sign To Play College Football
- High Stakes Football: Florida and Florida State Playing For Big Opportunities
- Former Buchholz Football Standout Playing for National Title
- Michael DeStephens Signs to Play Football