15 year old Commits to Donovan
Austin Rivers has always been ahead of his age group when it comes to basketball -- after all he's the son of Boston Celtics head coach Doc Rivers. If he sticks with his early verbal commitment, he'll be at the university of florida in the fall of 2011!!!
That's right!!!... Billy Donovan now has a verbal commitment from a player who's going into his sophomore year of high school & by the time he arrives in Gainesville his older sister callie with be done with her playing days as a gator volleyball player. The 15-year-old winter park high standout had a great freshman year -- averaging 14-points, 4-rebounds, & 2-assists for a 28-and-2 team last season & is the youngest player to commit to Billy Donovan in his head coaching career.
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- Suwannee's Hayes Verbally Commits To Billy Donovan, Gators Basketball
- Billy Donovan Embarks On Year 17 As Gators Head Basketball Coach
- Donovan, Parsons Named SEC Coach, Player of the Year, Respectively
- Mature Beyond Her Years, 14 Year Old Erica Stoner Wins Golf Title
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Man is Arrested, Accused of Committing Sex Crimes for 11 Years
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Eight Year Old Passes Away While Waiting For Heart
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot