FORMER GATOR RAYMOND FALLS SHORT IN WIMBLEDON DOUBLES FINAL
As if the Williams sisters' dominance on the women's singles tour wasn't enough, the pair teammed up for a Wimbledon doubles crown on Saturday defeating former Gator Lisa Raymond and Samantha Stosur 6-2, 6-2.
Raymond was part of the first Gator women's national championship team in 1992.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Former Gators Lochte and Spofforth Fall Short on Day Four of Olympics
- GHS, Bradford Softball Advance To Final Four, PK Yonge Falls Short
- The Rock Falls Short at State Finals
- GATOR SOFTBALL FALLS SHORT OF WORLD SERIES
- Gator Baseball Falls Short, Gamecocks Win Back-to-Back CWS Championships
- Gator Cross Country Fall Short in SEC Championship
- Gator Gymnastics Falls One-Tenth Short of First NCAA Title
- Gator Baseball Falls Short of Sweep, Lose to Cal State Fullerton 8-5
- Gator Hoops Rallies Late, Falls Short At Ohio State
- Gator Softball Falls Short, Loses World Series