Sen'Derrick Marks Leaves Comedic Mark on Media Days
According to Auburn's Sen'Derrick Marks, the Auburn Tigers and Florida Gators have a mutual hatred for one opponent in particular: Georgia.
Florida fans recall that the Gators' angst stems from a 42-30 loss that included a field-storming, penalty-laden Georgia touchdown celebration. Auburn's is just as embarrasing to their team: a game in which Bulldogs running back Knowshon Moreno ran for 101 yards and 2 touchdowns in the Georgia's 45-20 win over Auburn.
"They beat us two years in a row, but last year they went black out." said Marks in reference to Georgia's all-black uniforms. "They danced on us, the mascot danced on us, the ball boy danced on us, and even the commentator did the soulja boy on us."
Despite his self-depreciating humor on the situation, Marks says he has a picture of Moreno on his refridgerator for motivation.
- OL' BALL COACH KICKS OFF MEDIA DAYS
- What's In a Phrase?: SEC Media Days
- Meet and Greet: Media Members Speak With Muschamp, Players At UF Media Day
- Boynton Sets School Mark for 3's in Win, Gator Women Win Too
- Day One of SEC Media Days
- FLORIDA APPEARS AT SEC MEDIA DAYS
- Gator Hoops Media Day
- Gators Roar at SEC Media Days
- Marion County Holds First Ever "Football Media Day"
- TV 20 Heads to the SEC Media Days