TEBOW NOT BOTHERED BY MEDIA ATTENTION
Last year, Nick Saban held court as the undisputed center of attention at SEC media days. This year, Florida Gator quarterback had just as much attention from the 800 credentialed members of the media, but as usual, Tebow took it in stride.
"It's everywhere. Florida fans are everywhere," Tebow said.
Tebow deflected credit away from his national championship effort in 2006 and Heisman Trophy in 2007, saying Florida football is what excites the fans: not Tim Tebow.
"There's always excitement for Florida football. It doesn't matter who the quarterback is or what happened last season. That's just Florida football."
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Tebow Welcomed By Media As Newest Jet
- CFCC's Ricardo Ratliffe Getting National Attention
- Meet and Greet: Media Members Speak With Muschamp, Players At UF Media Day
- FLORIDA APPEARS AT SEC MEDIA DAYS
- MEDIA PICK LSU TO WIN SEC TITLE
- Gator Hoops Media Day
- Gators Roar at SEC Media Days
- Sen'Derrick Marks Leaves Comedic Mark on Media Days
- Gators Dominate Media All-Conference Teams
- Marion County Holds First Ever "Football Media Day"