Trauwein Ready for Return
If wars are won in the trenches, than Urban Meyer & his Gator football team should be in good shape this fall. Coach Meyer saying last week at SEC media days he has his best offensive line since arriving in Gainesville. Back to help that line is senior offensive tackle Phil Trautwein -- who sat out all last season with a foot injury. But, now, Trautwein is back & ready to help the Gators try to get back to the top.
Last year was disappointing and frustrating to say the least for Trautwein -- going in as a pre-season all-conference pick after earning 2nd-team all-conference honors as a junior. But, a stress fracture in his right foot kept him on the sidelines all of last season which at times was tough.
Trautwein was a big part of helping Florida win that 2006 national championship. So much so, he gave himself some good Gator ink -- a tattoo on his left arm -- something he did along with teammate Jim Tartt & Trautwein says he might not be his last.
- Brantley Ready to Start
- John Brantley Ready to Replace Tebow
- Trattou Ready to Help Lead the Way
- Murphy Ready for Raiders Training Camp
- Gators Soccer Players Ready to Trick-or-Treat
- Gator Gymnasts Ready For Season to Begin
- Bernsteins Ready to Get Back on Top at Gatornationals
- Lacroix Ready to Finish Tennis Season on Top
- Toby's Corner Ready for Kentucky Derby
- Chandler Parsons Ready to Make Mark on NBA