MIZELL INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
On Saturday night in Winter Haven, Hubert Mizell joined the list of immortals in the Florida Sports Hall of Fame. Mizell was joined by former major league baseball player Tino Martinez, pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, and three-time Super Bowl champion Michael Irvin.
"After having been in the journalism business for 45 or so years, it's nice to have somebody say you belong on the same wall as Michael Irvin, Darryl Dawkins and all the other athletes who are in the Florida Sports Hall of Fame," Mizell said.
Mizell has covered every major sporting event during his career, including 10 Olympic Games, 33 Super Bowls and 40 Masters golf tournaments.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- 2014 Santa Fe College Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
- UF Inducts 8 Into Athletic Hall of Fame
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- 2015 Santa Fe Athletics Hall Of Fame Class Inducted
- EMMITT SMITH ENSHRINED IN COLLEGE HALL OF FAME
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Aaron Hernandez Photo Taken Out of Hall of Fame
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Hall of Fame Left Bare