More Gator Football Injuries
The injury bug two more Gator football players. Florida starting receiver Louis Murphy and backup cornerback Markihe Anderson suffered injuries over the weekend that will keep them out of practice until later in the week.
Murphy suffered a sprained right ankle and Anderson suffered a sprained right wrist. Murphy was wearing a protective boot on his foot and Anderson had a soft cast on his wrist Monday, but UF coach Urban Meyer says the injuries aren't serious and both should return later this week.
- Friday Night Lights Yields Two More Gator Football Commits
- Gator Baseball Loses McArthur to Injury
- Gator Center Macklin Battling Through Injuries
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Gator Gymnasts - Overcoming Injury
- Gator's offensive coordinator Charlie Weis leaving Gainesville for University of Kansas more tonight at 6.
- Gator Softball Staves Off Two Elimination Games, Face Possibly Two More Sunday
- Two More Gators Earn Medals On Penultimate Day of London 2012
- Gator Football Kickoff Time Set for Ole Miss
- Gator Football Fan Day Set!