Gator Hoops Schedule & TV Schedule Set
TheÂ Gator men's basketball team hasÂ set its 2008-09 schedule, as the field for the O'Reilly Auto Parts CBE Classic has been set along withÂ the television schedule for the upcoming season.
UF will open the season in the O'Connell Center against Toledo on November 14 at 6pm, and will face Bradley, a Sweet 16 participant in 2006, on November 16 at 2pm in the first two games of the O'Reilly Auto Parts CBE Classic. The Gators will face Syracuse in Kansas City on November 24 at 7:30 pm, followed by a game on November 25 against either the University of Washington or the defending national champion Kansas Jayhawks in the final two rounds of the event.
In addition to the television games already announced in August, FSN and SUN will combine to broadcast 10 games starting with Southern Utah on November 20 at 7pm on SUN which will be seen statewide.
Other appearances on SUN include 11/30 against Missouri-Kansas City at 1pm, 12/2 against Florida A&M at 7 pm, 1/6 against Longwood at 7 pm, as well as a tape-delayed viewing of the game against Alabama on 2/18 with the time still to be determined.
Florida 's broadcast schedule with FSN will include the Gators' Dec. 10 game against Florida Gulf Coast at 8 p.m., Dec 20 against UCF at 6:30 p.m., Dec. 22 against Georgia Southern at 7 p.m., Dec. 28 against Winthrop at the Orange Bowl Classic at 6:30 p.m., and Dec. 30 against Stetson which will take place at 1 p.m.
Additional games that will air on FSN and SUN include the Gators' showdown with Florida State on 12/7 at 6 pm as part of the FSN's national broadcast. Five SEC games will air on the combination of FSN/SUN, giving UF a combined 15 appearances on the two networks, as the Gators' league opener against Ole Miss will air on SUN as part of the SEC-TV deal. Additionally, four of UF's Raycom appearances: 1/14 vs. Auburn at 8 pm, 1/21 vs. South Carolina at 7 pm, 1/28 vs. Georgia at 8 pm, and 3/4 vs. Mississippi State at 8 pm, will air on FSN-Florida.
The first and second round games of the SEC Tournament on March 12 and 13 will air on SUN as part of Raycom's coverage of the event.
- Gator Football Open Practice Schedule Set
- Gators Hoops Face Tough Non-Conference Schedule
- Gator Hoops Ends Home Schedule With a Win
- Gator Hoops Set To "Avenge" Earlier Loss vs. Arkansas
- UF Football Practice Schedule Set
- College Hoops Hall of Famer Calhoun Set To Retire
- BCS Bowl Schedule Announced: Gators Big Easy-Bound
- Gator Volleyball Announces Schedule for 2012 Season
- Gator Women Close Non-Conference Schedule with 81-50 Win Over Holy Cross
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri