GATOR VOLLYEBALL, SOCCER WIN SUNDAY CONTESTS
After dropping the first set of the match, the Florida Gator volleyball rallied to take down Ole Miss in four sets, winning 22-25, 25-12, 25-20, 25-20. Kristy Jaeckel once again led the way for the Gators with 19 kills, and Kelly Murphy chipped in 13 more to go with 29 assists. The Gators improved to 10-1, and 4-0 in conference play.
Meanwhile, the soccer team had its second highest scoring output of the season, defeating Tennessee 5-1. Ameera Abdullah scored two goals, and four different Gators scored in the win. The Gators have now built a 7-2-1 record and stand at 2-0 in the SEC.
By Chris Price
WCJB TV20 Sports
- Gator Volleyball, Soccer Get Big Wins on Sunday
- Gator Men's and Women's Hoops Win on Sunday
- Gator Women Have Big Sunday: Softball and Tennis Both Win
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- GATOR VOLLEYBALL AND SOCCER CONTINUE WINNING WEEKEND
- Kerns Scores Hat Trick In Gator Soccer Win
- Gator Soccer Wins, Elliott Injured Against USF
- Gator Hoops Tips Off Regular Season; Soccer Wins Versus Ole Miss
- Gator Soccer and Volleyball Both Win SEC Matchups
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia