Gator star wide receiver Percy Harvin missed his second consecutive practice Tuesday, but coach Urban Meyer expects the speedster to play Saturday against No. 4 LSU.
Harvin sprained his right ankle Saturday at Arkansas and was
placed in a protective boot
"We hope to get him back (Wednesday)," Meyer said.
Harvin leads 11th ranked Gators with 19 catches for 284 yards
and three touchdowns. The junior also has 27 carries for 177 yards
and two scores.
Running back Kestahn Moore (hamstring) was limited Tuesday, and
fellow tailback Emmanuel Moody (ankle) missed practice. Moore could
play against the Tigers, but Meyer said Moody is doubtful.
Both players missed last week's game against the Razorbacks.
- Hurting Harvin to have Heel Surgery
- Harvin Hurting
- Harvin Sick Again
- PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
- Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day
- Spikes Stays!... Harvin Leaves
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Vikings Take Harvin in 1st Round
- Harvin Deal Complete
- Harvin Plays, Loses Critical Fumble in NFC Championship Game