Jai Lucas transferring
Florida guard Jai Lucas, the son of former NBA player and coach John Lucas, has decided to transfer.Â The point guard and his mother met with Gators coach Billy Donovan on Wednesday.Â Lucas, a sophomore from Bellaire, Texas, averaged 8.5 points last season and led the Gators in 3-point shooting at 43.5 percent.Â He started all 36 games last season, as well as the team's first exhibition game Monday night.Â But with freshmen Erving Walker and Ray Shipman competing with Lucas for playing time, and highly touted recruit Kenny Boynton having committed to attend Florida next season, it looked like Lucas minutes might fall.
- Lucas Signs with Gators!
- Local Racer Dan Dobson at Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
- Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Back at Gainesville Raceway
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- McPhee, Lovett Transfer to Santa Fe College
- Kadji Transferring From Florida
- Five Gators Transfer, Two Verbally Commit
- Gator Quarterback Tyler Murphy Transfers
- Billy Donovan Recaps Memphis Win; Gators Get Transfer with Alex Murphy
- Three Players Transfer From Gator Women's Basketball Team