Bulldogs Bite Gator Hoops...Again
Just like the Georgia Bulldogs did on its home against the Gators the Mississippi State Bulldogs did the same.Â Â Ravern Johnson scored 15 points to lead Mississippi State to an 80-71 victory over Florida on Wednesday night, ending the Gators' hopes of capturing the Southeastern Conference East crown.Â The win put Mississippi State (18-12, 8-7) back into contention to finish second in the SEC Western Division.
The Gators (21-9, 8-7) were only 7 of 25 from the 3-point line.Â After 10 lead changes, Mississippi State ended the first half on a 7-0 run to lead 42-33. The Bulldogs never trailed in the second half and led by as many as 16 points.Â Jarvis Varnado had 13 points and eight rebounds for the Bulldogs, and Barry Stewart added 12 points.Â Walter Hodge paced the Gators with 20 points, Alex Tyus had 16 points, Nick Calathes added 11 points and Dan Werner chipped in 10.
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Women's Hoops...Again
- Gators Collar Bulldogs Again!
- Gator Hoops Dominates Bulldogs on the Road
- Gator Women's Hoops Cages Bulldogs
- Gator Women's Hoops Falls to Still-Perfect Bulldogs
- Gator Basketball Earns Season Sweep Over Bulldogs
- Gator Men's Tennis Chomp Down on Bulldogs in NCAA 1st Rd
- Omaha Bound! Gators Win 8-6 Over Bulldogs, Going Back to CWS
- Bulldogs Take Away Potential Gator Recruits
- Gator Baseball Ready For Bulldogs to Come to Town