Gator Women's Basketball Advances In Dance
If Florida was feeling any rust for a two-and-a-half week layoff between games, they didn't show it. The Gators started strong and finished with a 13 point victory over Temple. Sha Brooks led the way with 18 points for the Gators, while Steffi Sorensen chipped in 13 points to go with 13 rebounds.
The Gators must now face the best team in the nation, undefeated number-one seed Connecticut, who beat Vermont 104-65 in the Huskies first round game.
That game will be played Tuesday night at 7pm on the Huskies home floor.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Gator Women's Hoops Gets Invitation to Bg Dance
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Advance in NCAA Championships
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Advance to NCAA Round of Sixteen
- Gator Women's Hoops Advance to SEC Tournament Quarterfinals
- Gator Women's Tennis Advances to 3rd Straight NCAA Final
- Gator Women's Golf Advances to NCAA Championships
- Gator Women's Tennis Avenges Loss/ Advances to Sweet 16
- Gator Women's Basketball Rallies for a Win
- Three Players Transfer From Gator Women's Basketball Team
- Gator Women's Basketball Loses In NIT Semis