Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Dream Comes True for Levon Washington
It's what can make-or-break a pro baseball team -- the annual major league draft -- it's what's made the Tampa Bay Rays what they are today & now Levon Washington is part of the team. The former Jeffrey Meldon scholar/athlete of the week -- who you may remember put pen to paper for gator head coach Kevin O'Sullivan back in November -- was taken by the Tampa Bay Rays with the 30th overall pick in the first-round. Levon, who's 5-11 and 170-pounds, is thought to be one of the fastest prospects in this year's draft -- reportedly able to run a blazing 6-2-1-seconds from home plate to first-base. Levon says being a first round pick for a sunshine state team is a dream come true.
- 'A dream come true'
- A Wish Come True
- Gator Baseball Sweeps George Washington
- USC Apologizes to Florida, Alabama, Washington
- Former GHS Standout Portis To Retire as a Washington Redskin
- Meyer says UF is "Dream Job"!
- Wambach Olympic Dream Ends
- Gator Softball Teams Dream Ends in Defeat
- Baltimore Ravens Linebacker and Former Cheifland Star Dreams Big
- Vanguard Championship Dreams Dashed in 22-21 Loss to Sunlake