Dupay pleads Guilty
Former Gator basketball player Teddy Dupay has pled guilty to charges of attacking a woman at a Utah ski lodge last year. Dupay pled guilty Monday to aggravated assault and two misdemeanors. The 29-year-old man had faced charges of rape, aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault but agreed to a plea agreement before his jury trial was set to begin Wednesday.
A woman Dupay had been dating told authorities that he attacked her at the Stein Eriksen Lodge near Salt Lake City in June 2008. Dupay faces up to five years in prison at his August 24th sentencing. Dupay was a starter on the Gators national runner-up team in 2000.
- One On One With Teddy Dupay
- Aaron Hernandez Pleads Not Guilty for Assault
- Kalisz Pleads Guilty in Shooting Death of Chad Reed
- Roc-A-Fella Pleads Guilty To Drugs
- Former Cheerleader Pleads Not Guilty
- Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
- Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
- Former CIA Agent Pleads Not Guilty
- Ex Football Coach Pleads Not Guilty
- Teen Pleads Guilty to Sexually Assaulting and Killing Jacksonville Toddler