Dupay pleads Guilty
Former Gator basketball player Teddy Dupay has pled guilty to charges of attacking a woman at a Utah ski lodge last year. Dupay pled guilty Monday to aggravated assault and two misdemeanors. The 29-year-old man had faced charges of rape, aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault but agreed to a plea agreement before his jury trial was set to begin Wednesday.
A woman Dupay had been dating told authorities that he attacked her at the Stein Eriksen Lodge near Salt Lake City in June 2008. Dupay faces up to five years in prison at his August 24th sentencing. Dupay was a starter on the Gators national runner-up team in 2000.
- One On One With Teddy Dupay
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa
- Both Men Plead Guilty in Corpse Abuse Case
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty
- Former NFL Player Pleads Guilty to Heroin Trafficking
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Aaron Hernandez Pleads Not Guilty for Assault
- Two Commissioners Plead Not Guilty to Bribery Charges
- Leo Boatman Pleads Guilty
- Wright Pleads Guilty