Gator Baseball Season Ends With Loss to Southern Miss
Once again needing a last-inning comeback, the Gators could not muster the magic they found so often during the season, losing 7-6 to Southern Mississippi. The Gators end the season with a record of 42-22.
Florida held a lead in the eighth inning, when a potential double play ball was dropped by first baseman Preston Tucker. The 7-6 lead held up in the ninth inning, as Josh Adams grounded into a double play to end the season.
The Gators returned to a super regional for the first time since 2005, making it the first of head coach Kevin O'Sullivan's tenure.
- Gators Rough Season Comes to an End with Loss to FSU
- Gator Women's Basketball Season Ends In 2nd Round NIT Loss
- Gators Basketball Season Ends with 74-71 OT Loss to Butler
- Gators Baseball Winning Streak Ends With Loss To Indiana
- Gator Baseball Hands UCF Their First Loss of the Season
- Gator Baseball Falls to UNC, Season Comes to an End
- Down to the Wire, Gators Baseball Loses Heartbreaker To End Season
- GATOR BASEBALL SEASON ENDS
- Gator Baseball Season Ends in Hoover
- Gator Baseball Falls To Georgia Southern In 12 Innings