Harvin Sick Again
Former Gator great & Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin was sent home from the rookie symposium in Palm Beach Gardens with flu-like symptoms, Harvin was officially excused by event organizers. Harvin also missed the Vikings rookie minicamp in May when he became ill at the Atlanta airport while waiting for a connecting flight to Minnesota from Florida. Head coach Brad Childress said Harvin had a virus and severe dehydration at that time, and he was hospitalized overnight in Atlanta. All 256 draft picks reported to the symposium on Sunday.
- Harvin Hurting...Again!
- PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Vikings Take Harvin in 1st Round
- Harvin Deal Complete
- Harvin Plays, Loses Critical Fumble in NFC Championship Game
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks
- Percy Harvin Introduced in Seattle
- Harvin Wants Trade, Probably Won't Get One