Meyer Weighs In On Friend-Turned-Foe
Urban Meyer won two national championships with Dan Mullen as his offensive coordinator, but now Mullen will battle for recruits and victories in the pressure-packed SEC as the head coach of Mississippi State.
Meyer said he is proud of Mullen and hopes he does well, with one caveat.
"I hope he does well in every game except one," Meyer said, referring to the Gators' Oct. 24 showdown with the Bulldogs in Starkeville, Miss.
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Florida Lacrosse Shuts Down Conference Foe John Hopkins
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator
- Nathan Whitaker Weighs in on Tebow in NY
- Best Friends Sign Together at PK Yonge
- Friends, Family Remember Taylor Asbell
- Harvey Turns Pro
- Gator Men's Hoops Turns Tide on Road
- E-5 Turns into Foul Ball as PK Yonge Softball Squeaks Past Santa Fe 1-0