Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue
NFL training camps are fast approaching, and former Gator great Mike Peterson says he's ready for his 11th season.
TV20 caught up with him over the weekend as he threw his second local football camp. At age 33, Peterson says he doesn't plan on retiring from the game he loves anytime soon.
- Mike Peterson Football Camp & Family Fun Day Planned for Saturday
- Orange & Blue Diamond Notes
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Says Atlanta Falcons are the Underdogs
- Former Gator LB Mike Peterson Visits TV20 Studio
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Talks Playoffs and Gators