Mullen Excited About Mississippi State Challenge
Even though his predecessor won 18 games in four years, new Mississippi State football head coach Dan Mullen feels he can turn the program into a winner. He would know something about wins, having helped guide the Florida Gators to two national championships in his four years as the Gators offensive coordinator. Mullen says although there he has seen some "deficiencies" on the team in terms of talent, he has been encouraged by their motivation.
"I expect them to give great effort," Mullen said, when asked about his expectations for this upcoming season.
The Gators play the Bulldogs on October 24 in Starkeville, MS.
- Gator's Mullen To Mississippi State
- Countdown to Kickoff: Mississippi State
- Florida Volleyball Continues to Roll, Sweeps Mississippi St.
- Countdown to Kickoff 2015: Mississippi State
- Gator Volleyball Wins 9th Straight with Sweep of Mississippi State
- Gator Women's Basketball Falls to Mississippi State in SEC Opener
- Gator Men Hit Late Free Throws to Seal Win over Mississippi State
- Gator Baseball uses 5-Run 5th Inning to Pull Away From Mississippi State
- Munro's Grand Slam Lifts Florida over Mississippi State 6-3
- Scientists Excited About Iowa Mammoth Discovery