Mullen Excited About Mississippi State Challenge
Even though his predecessor won 18 games in four years, new Mississippi State football head coach Dan Mullen feels he can turn the program into a winner. He would know something about wins, having helped guide the Florida Gators to two national championships in his four years as the Gators offensive coordinator. Mullen says although there he has seen some "deficiencies" on the team in terms of talent, he has been encouraged by their motivation.
"I expect them to give great effort," Mullen said, when asked about his expectations for this upcoming season.
The Gators play the Bulldogs on October 24 in Starkeville, MS.
- Gator's Mullen To Mississippi State
- Scientists Excited About Iowa Mammoth Discovery
- Mullen to Coach Gators in BCS Game!
- Future Gators Excited for 2013 Class; Muschamp Gets 2nd Commit for 2014
- Gymnastics Recounts Exciting Win at SEC Championship
- TJ Vogel Excited to Play Among the Best at 2013 Masters
- Gator Baseball Goes Extra to Clinch Exciting Series Win Over Vols
- Tom Brady "Excited" To Have Tebow On Board
- Deion McNair Signs Football Scholarship with Mississippi Delta CC
- Tucker Delivers with Two-Out RBI as Florida Takes Series Over Mississippi State 3-1