Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
In pro football, an era came to an end in Jacksonville last February when Fred Taylor was let go by the Jaguars after being the face of that franchise for most of his 11 years on the first coast.
But just like his former 1996 National Championship teammate, Mike Peterson, the former Gator Great is also moving on with a new team, the New England Patriots, and Taylor says he has no hard feelings or regrets about leaving the Jaguars.
- Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
- Uncle: Patriots Player and Former Gator Linked to Homicide Victim
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Fred Taylor Joins Jaguars Ring of Honor
- Former Gator Great Gives Out Sugar Bowl Tickets
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
- A Pillar of Stability: Gator Catcher Taylor Gushue
- Gator Great Swimmer Dara Torres Considers 2012 Olympics
- Conor Dwyer Swimming to Gator Greatness