Gator Great Swimmer Dara Torres Considers 2012 Olympics
When former Gator Great swimmer Dara Torres took her place on her starting block at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing last summer, she became the first woman over 40 to swim in an Olympiad.
Now, at 42, despite needing shoulder surgery, Torres still may not be done swimming.
She may consider diving back into the water to compete in the 2012 games in London.
- FORMER GATOR TORRES SETS OLYMPIC RECORDS
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Swimmer Beisel Now Swimming with the Gators
- Gator Swimmers Prepare for Olympic Trials
- Gator Nation Adds 3 Swimmers To US 2012 Olympic Team
- TORRES WINS SILVER IN 4x100; SETS OLYMPIC RECORD
- Torres Advances to 50M Finals, Beisel Olympic Bound in 200M Backstroke
- Torres Falls Short At US Olympic Swim Trials
- FORMER GATOR SWIMMER LOCHTE WINS BRONZE
- Ryan Lochte Crashes Scooter, Hurts Current Gator Swimmer
- Gator Swimmer Profile: Marcin Cieslak