Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Spurrier Admits "Honest Mistake" in Tebow-Gate!
Steve Spurrier cleared up the biggest mystery swirling around the Southeastern Conference when he said it was South Carolina that left Tim Tebow off the preseason all-SEC ballot. The Gamecocks coach saying Friday at the SEC's media days that the director of football operations filled out the ballot in his stead and voted for Mississippi's Jevan Snead.
The other coaches picked Tebow, Florida's do-everything quarterback and the Heisman Trophy winner two years ago. Spurrier says he was embarrassed about it and has already apologized to Tebow. He says the SEC has let him amend the ballot to add Tebow. The former Gators coach, who called Tebow the best football player in the country, said he has never filled out a preseason All-SEC ballot himself.
- Spurrier Solves Tebow Mystery
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- Tebow Calls Many Duties "Overwhelming"
- Tebow: "I'm Back"
- Woody Paige to Jaguars: "Shoulda Picked Tebow"
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- Tebow Sees Fans "Through My Eyes" In Gainesville
- "Tebow" Now in Horse Racing
- Tebow Wins "Good Guy" Award
- Tom Brady "Excited" To Have Tebow On Board