UF Football Practice Schedule Set
The first two days of the Gator football team’s 2009 training camp – Thursday, August 6th, and Friday, August 7th – will be the only two days open to the public. All sessions on those days will be held at the UF football practice field.
The season’s first practice will take place on Thursday, August 6th, from 6:10 a.m. until 8 a.m. and will consist only of returning players. Freshmen will practice later that day from 5:10 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. On Friday, Aug. 7th, returning players will again practice from 6:10 a.m. until 8 a.m., while freshmen will take the field from 4:35 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Practice then moves to the UVS Fields, and practice will no longer be open to the public and the media due to space constraints.
- Gator Football Open Practice Schedule Set
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- 2014 Florida Football Fall Open Practice Schedule
- Gator Hoops Schedule & TV Schedule Set
- Gators Release 2014 Football Schedule
- SEC Football to Continue 8 Game League Schedule in 2014; Nick Saban Responds to Tim Davis Comments
- SEC Football Scheduling Decisions Keep Rivalries Intact
- Florida Releases 2012 Football Schedule
- Gator Football Practice Time Change
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE