Former Gator Ingle Martin Waived By Kansas City Chiefs
Ingle Martin made a successful transfer from Floria to Furman, but the NFL has not been as kind to the one-time star recruit of Ron Zook. Martin has been waived by the Kansas City Chiefs after spending the 2008 season as the third-string quarterback.
After transferring from Florida, Martin was drafted out of Furman in the fifth round of the 2006 NFL draft by the Green Bay Packers.
- Former Lake City Police Chief On Resignation
- Gator's offensive coordinator Charlie Weis leaving Gainesville for University of Kansas more tonight at 6.
- Gator Basketball Team Falls to Kansas State
- City Waives Fees for Charter School
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Gorillas Escape Kansas City Zoo
- Police Chief in Martin Case Remains Under Scrutiny
- Former Gator Gator Gymnast Kerr Earns Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Former Gator QB Jacoby Brisset Blast Gators and Driskel
- FORMER GATOR KEARSE CHARGED WITH DUI