Gator Soccer Wins, Elliott Injured Against USF
The Florida Gator soccer team downed USF 2-1 on Sunday afternoon, giving the Gators a three-game winning streak to start the 2009 season.
But the Gators may have lost one of their best players for a little while. Ashlee Elliott sprained her knee in the first half, and limped off the field on her own strength. Doctors will evaluate Elliott's injury further on Monday.
The Gators were down 1-0 in the second half, when they rallied with two goals in second frame. The Gators have all six goals this season in the second half.
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Florida Softball Improves to 41-4 with Win Against USF
- Florida Women's Sports Wrap: Volleyball Wins, Soccer Loses
- Gator Hoops Tips Off Regular Season; Soccer Wins Versus Ole Miss
- Gator Soccer and Volleyball Both Win SEC Matchups
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia
- Gator Soccer Wins 2-0 Over Oklahoma State
- Gator Wrap Up: Volleyball and Soccer Come Away with Wins
- Gator Soccer Wins the SEC Double
- Gator Volleyball, Soccer Get Big Wins on Sunday