Teammates Say Moss to Return Monday
Denver Broncos defensive lineman Marcus Thomas told reporters after Sunday’s morning practice that he had spoken to Jarvis Moss, and Moss said he would be rejoining the team Monday.
Thomas is Moss’ closest friend on the team, and the two have been teammates since early in their college careers at the University of Florida. Both were drafted by the Broncos in 2007.
Moss did not show up for training camp Saturday and has been excused from practice while he contemplates his future in football. Teammates said Saturday and today that Moss has been quite unhappy.
Coach Josh McDaniels refused to discuss Moss’ situation.
- Freshman Sydney Moss Coming on Strong for Gator Women
- Tim Tebow Remains Silent on Former Teammate Aaron Hernandez
- Sibling Rivalry, Teammate Bond: Gainesville Softball's Donovan Sisters
- Gator Softball Players React to Decision on Former Teammates
- Williston Youth Baseball Team Rallies Around Teammate With Leukemia
- Officer's Trial in Ferguson, Missouri- Jury Returns Monday
- Gator Sports Recap: Monday, November 4
- Scottie Wilbekin Reinstated to Gator Basketball Team, Will Play Monday
- Gator Sports Recap: Monday, March 14
- High School Roundup: Monday, January 21