Debose Out for the Season
Gator football fans will have to wait a year to see highly sought freshman receiver Andre Debose on the field. Debose, who was coach Urban Meyer's top recruit in February, will have season-ending surgery to repair a torn hamstring. The six-foot, 185-pound speedster first hurt his hamstring at the Florida state high school track meet in April before tweaking it during summer workouts and then hurt it again on the first day of fall practice.
Team doctors initially thought it was just a muscle pull, but tests later found a partial tear. Debose had been considering his options for two weeks.
- Andre Debose Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Gator Softball Opens Home Season, Shuts Out UNC Over Weekend
- Gators Blank Missouri in Second Half, Win 14-7 to Close Out Conference Regular Season
- Ft. White, Keystone Heights Close Out HS FB Season With Wins
- Out, But Not Down: Reagan Davey's Season-In-Wait
- Kentucky's Nerlens Noel Out For Season
- Karsten Whitson Out for Season
- Joakim Noah Possibly Out Rest of Regular Season
- Matt Jones Out For Season Opener; Committee of Running Backs Stepping Up
- Dominique Easley Out for Season with Torn ACL