Gators Get the "Right Stuff" from Major Wright
As they get ready to try to "Cage the Cats" for a 23rd-straight time, let's not forget , the Gators defense has given up just one touchdown through three games & still leads the league in scoring defense -- a big reason why is a key player on the team's last line of defense -- free safety Major Wright -- who's somewhat of an unsung star. Wright says he just wants to do his part & play smart.
- Gingrich Says Same-Sex Law Passed "Right Way"
- Fla. Senate Passes "Right to Speak" Bill
- Spiller Gets "Big Bills" from Buffalo
- Gators Get Special Effort From Special Teams in Gator Bowl Win
- Gators Get Scare From Furman, Still Win Handily 54-32
- UF Business Students Get Advice from "Soleful" Entrepreneur
- Gator Verbal Commit Solomon Patton Says He Made the Right Choice
- Price is Right Against Gators on Diamond
- "Operation: Stuff the Bus" Event Saturday
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County