Tebow Back In Gainesville, Meyer Releases Statement
Tim Tebow was back in Gainesville Sunday afternoon, less than a day after suffering a game-ending concussion against Kentucky Saturday night. Tebow was knocked out of the game in the third quarter following a hard tackle Wildcat's linebacker Taylor Wyndham and an inadvertent blow to the head from Marcus Gilbert on the same play. Tebow was released from a Lexington, Ky. area hospital Sunday morning, and following his arrival in Gainesville, Gators Head Coach Urban Meyer released the following statement:
"Tim is doing fine this morning. His CT scans came back and indicated that Tim suffered a concussion. Our medical and athletic training staff will continue to monitor him to determine how much rest and recovery he needs. We will have additional information and updates this week."
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- Gainesville, Santa Fe Fall On Opening Day of Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- Urban Meyer Contract Details Released
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Tim Tebow Released By Jets
- Urban Meyer Expects Steve Addazio Back As OC in 2011
- Tebow: "I'm Back"
- Tebow Back at Practice
- Sebastian's Parents Release Statement
- Judge: Zimmerman Statements Can Be Released