Tim Tebow Update
Despite still being unbeaten and #1 in all the polls, it's been far from a perfect season so far for the Gator football team. From injuries, to the flu, to now a concussion for Tim Tebow, you can bet Urban Meyer is glad it's "bye week time" for him and his team. Florida won't play again until October 10th where they will play at #4 LSU.
Tim Tebow has more time than usual to recover and today, the Gators head coach said his star quarterback is feeling much better. However, Urban will not play Tebow until he's ready.
- Tim Tebow Update: 2 Carries, 2 Yards
- Mizell Minute- Tim Tebow
- TV20 Sports Talks with Tim Tebow
- Part Three: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Part Four: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Broncos pick Tim Tebow with 25th pick
- Tim Tebow's First NFL Debut
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- Tim Tebow Appearing In Gainesville Thursday
- Tim Tebow Currently 4th In Pro Bowl Voting For AFC Quarterbacks