Tim Tebow Update
Despite still being unbeaten and #1 in all the polls, it's been far from a perfect season so far for the Gator football team. From injuries, to the flu, to now a concussion for Tim Tebow, you can bet Urban Meyer is glad it's "bye week time" for him and his team. Florida won't play again until October 10th where they will play at #4 LSU.
Tim Tebow has more time than usual to recover and today, the Gators head coach said his star quarterback is feeling much better. However, Urban will not play Tebow until he's ready.
- Tim Tebow Update: 2 Carries, 2 Yards
- TV20 Sports Talks with Tim Tebow
- Part Three: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Part Four: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- Tim Tebow Appearing In Gainesville Thursday
- Postive/Negative Quotes About Tim Tebow Published As Magazine Article
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California
- Jaguars Want Tim Tebow
- Tim Tebow Asked Coaches Not to Play