NASA is dealing with critical cooling unit issue onboard Int'l Space Station.
Tebow Back at Practice
Gator senior quarterback Tim Tebow was given clearance to return to football practice Tuesday afternoon. Head coach Urban Meyer saying “Our medical team has advised us that Tim has been cleared to return
to practice in a limited and controlled environment. We have followed every protocol for his clearance to return to limited practice and will continue to follow the medical protocols before he is cleared to play in a game or practice again.”
Tebow had multiple imaging scans since his concussion last Saturday versus
Kentucky and went through a numerous battery of concussion tests,
including Standard Assessment of Concussion (SAC), Balance Error Scoring
System (BESS), Post Concussion System Scale (PCSS) and ImPact, a
neuro-cognitive computer test.
Tebow didn’t participate in any football activities, meetings or
practices until symptoms allowed and he participated in Exertional
Testing once symptoms permitted. Tebow’s primary Medical Team consists of Dr. Pete Indelicato, University of Florida Athletic Association Team Physician; Dr. Jay Clugston, University of Florida Athletic Association Team Physician and Anthony Pass, Head Athletic Trainer, University of Florida Football Team.
In addition, Dr. Patrick Jacobs, Shands at the University of Florida
Neurosurgeon, Dr. Bayard Miller, Shands at the University of Florida
Neurologist and Dr. Mickey Collins, Assistant Director of the Sports
Medicine Concussion Program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical
Center served as consultants.
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice
- Tim Tebow Has First Day Of Practice With Patriots
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
- Antonio Morrison Back on Practice Field
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Billy Donovan Expecting Scottie Wilbekin Back to Practice by Weeks End
- Tebow: "I'm Back"
- Tebow Back In Gainesville, Meyer Releases Statement
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media