Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
Bobby Bowden is still the head football coach at Florida State University, but how much longer is the question. Bowden met with the University President and Athletic Director about his future. Another meeting and a decision on Bowden's tenure is set for Tuesday.
Bowden did not help his case in the 37-10 loss to the Florida Gators. However, Bobby Bowden still managed to get two standing ovations at Monday's booster luncheon. During the Q & A segment, some FSU boosters were near tears just thinking about the end of the Bowden era.
Bowden did confirm a meeting with University President TK Wetherell and Athletic Director Randy Spetman.
Bowden continues to say he will decide his future, not the university. Bowden declined to comment on what time or where Tuesdays meeting will be held.
- Uncertain Future for FSU Head Football Coach Bowden
- Funeral Held For Bobby Bowden's Grandson
- J.C. Deacon Named Florida Men's Golf Head Coach
- Mike White is named UF Men's Basketball Head Coach
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Former Florida State Coach Bowden Reveals He Had Cancer In 2007
- FSU Coach Bans Players from Twitter
- Florida Hires Dale Schultz as New Head Diving Coach
- Nick Cheronis Named First Head Coach of Santa Fe College Volleyball
- Craig Damon Resigns as North Marion Football Head Coach