Dunlap Apologized To Team for Suspension
Following a three-tackle, two-sack Sugar Bowl performance, Gator junior defensive end Carlos Dunlap said he had apologized to the team following his arrest and subsequent suspension for DUI before the SEC championship game.
"It hated not being out there with my guys. I made a mistake, and I'm trying to move forward," Dunlap said.
Dunlap will now consider whether or not to stay in college for his senior season with the Gators.
- Dunlap Suspended for SEC Championship
- Dunlap Out for SEC Title game after DUI Charge
- Carlos Dunlap Happy to be a Bengal
- Dunlap Hosts First Annual Football Camp For Kids
- USC Apologizes to Florida, Alabama, Washington
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Roam Towing Violations Means Six Month Suspension
- 8/6/12 Fitzness Minute: Suspension Band Training
- Temporary Suspension On Homeless Program
- Suspension Lifted for FAMU Choir