Dunlap Apologized To Team for Suspension
Following a three-tackle, two-sack Sugar Bowl performance, Gator junior defensive end Carlos Dunlap said he had apologized to the team following his arrest and subsequent suspension for DUI before the SEC championship game.
"It hated not being out there with my guys. I made a mistake, and I'm trying to move forward," Dunlap said.
Dunlap will now consider whether or not to stay in college for his senior season with the Gators.
- Dunlap Hosts First Annual Football Camp For Kids
- Carlos Dunlap Happy to be a Bengal
- Dunlap Suspended for SEC Championship
- Dunlap Out for SEC Title game after DUI Charge
- Billy Donovan Updates Suspensions
- Florida Mens Basketball Media Day Reveals Walker Suspension
- USC Apologizes to Florida, Alabama, Washington
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Gator Linebacker Antonio Morrison Apologizes for Transgressions
- Mike Pouncey Declines Apologizing Over "Free Hernandez" Hat