Haden Leaves for NFL
Gator junior cornerback Joe Haden is skipping his final year of eligibility and entering the NFL draft. The All-American led the Gators with four interceptions this season and was a finalist for the Thorpe Award, given annually to the nation's top defensive back. He also had 68 tackles, 10 pass breakups, three sacks and two forced fumbles.
The first true freshman to start at cornerback for Florida, Haden started every game in three seasons. He finished with 218 tackles and eight interceptions. He is widely considered college a top-10 pick in the NFL draft.
- Hernandez Leaving for NFL
- Three Juniors Leave Florida For NFL
- Joe Haden Earns All-America Honors
- Joe Haden & Maurkice Pouncey Taken in First Round
- CALDWELL JOINS BROTHER IN NFL
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- Weekly Web Poll: Should NFL Let Vick Play?