Haden Leaves for NFL
Gator junior cornerback Joe Haden is skipping his final year of eligibility and entering the NFL draft. The All-American led the Gators with four interceptions this season and was a finalist for the Thorpe Award, given annually to the nation's top defensive back. He also had 68 tackles, 10 pass breakups, three sacks and two forced fumbles.
The first true freshman to start at cornerback for Florida, Haden started every game in three seasons. He finished with 218 tackles and eight interceptions. He is widely considered college a top-10 pick in the NFL draft.
- Hernandez Leaving for NFL
- Three Juniors Leave Florida For NFL
- Joe Haden & Maurkice Pouncey Taken in First Round
- Joe Haden Earns All-America Honors
- Former NFL Player Leaves Child Alone in Car
- Jonotthan Harrison Prepares for NFL Draft
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- CALDWELL JOINS BROTHER IN NFL
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT