Harvin Plays, Loses Critical Fumble in NFC Championship Game
After speculation that Percy Harvin might not play in the NFC championship game due to migraine headaches, Harvin did play-but was involved in a play that cost the Vikings dearly against the New Orleans Saints. With the score tied at 21, Harvin fumbled on a reverse to give the Saints a short field, and the Saints scored three plays later to take the lead 28-21. The Vikings would tie the score at 28, but the Saints won in overtime 31-28.
- Gator Baseball Loses Regular Season Finale To Auburn, Earns #3 Seed at SEC Championships
- Hawthorne Can't Tame Tigers, Lose To Chipley In 1A State Basketball Championship
- GATOR BASEBALL LOSES GAME, GAINES 6TH SEED
- Gator Women End Three Game Losing Streak, Down Auburn
- Gator Basketball Wins Game, Loses Guard Hill For A Month
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Eastside Football Wins First Playoff Game in a Shutout, Oak Hall Loses
- GHS Loses Top Player, Basketball Game To Buchholz
- Florida Baseball Loses Another Mid-Week Game
- Gator Softball Loses Game-1 of WCWS