Three Juniors Leave Florida For NFL
Carlos Dunlap led a group of three Florida Gator football players who decided to declare for the NFL draft on Monday. Maurkice Pouncey and Major Wright will also join Joe Haden and Aaron Hernandez as players who forego a final year of eligibility with the Gators to seek fortunes in the NFL.
Although Maurkice Pouncey is moving on, twin brother and fellow offensive lineman Mike Pouncey will stay at Florida for his senior season with the Gators.
- Florida Junior CB Marcus Roberson to Declare for NFL Draft
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- NFL Star Junior Seau Found Dead
- Haden Leaves for NFL
- Hernandez Leaving for NFL
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Bye Bye Shy: Larry Shyatt Leaves Florida Basketball To Take Wyoming Head Coaching Job
- Charlie Weis Leaving Florida For Head Coaching Job at Kansas
- Johnson, Fontana Leave Florida Early For Pro Baseball
- Florida Enters Kyle Field, Leaves with 20-17 Win Over Texas A&M