Former Gators Horford, Lee Play in NBA All Star Game
Al Horford and David Lee suited up on the same team for the first time since 2005, playing together on the NBA All-Star East team. Horford contributed 8 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists, while Lee chipped in 4 points and 2 rebounds.
The East team beat the West 141-139 in front of more than 100,000 fans at Texas Stadium in Dallas.
- LaPorta Plays in Futures All Star Game
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Local Football Players Compete In All-Star Game
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Former Gator Speights Talks Local Charity, NBA With Reporters
- Gator Football Hopes to Land Multiple Under Armour All-Stars
- Former Gator Soccer Stars to Represent U.S.A in Beijing
- FORMER GATOR BASEBALL STAR TRADED TO INDIANS
- Former GHS Star Earl Okine Switching From Gator Defense To Offense
- Tony McQuay: Former Gator Track Star Making a Name for Himself