Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
John Brantley threw for 201 yards and two touchdowns in Florida's spring game Saturday. It was the kind of performance many expected from the highly touted quarterback who waited behind Tim Tebow for three years.
Facing Florida's first-team defense, Brantley showed the awareness and confidence of a seasoned starter. He even did it with four linemen sitting out for precautionary reasons. Carl Moore finished with eight catches for 130 yards and a touchdown. Andre Debose, who missed all of last season because of a torn hamstring, flashed the kind of moves that had coach Urban
Meyer comparing him to former Florida star Percy Harvin.
- Hometown TE Gator Hoskins Shines for Marshall in Last Game
- Gator RB Moody Out For Spring Game
- Miami's Big Three Shine In Heat Finals Game 4 Win
- Brantley Says Bowl Game Is Still Important
- Brantley Gets Second Chance as Spring Practice Gets Underway
- Muschamp Stands By Brantley's Spring, Looks Forward to Fall
- Locals Shine, And Locals Win In Gators Basketball Victory over FAU
- Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
- Former Gator Mike Pearson Getting his Time to Shine
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator