Carlos Dunlap Happy to be a Bengal
Despite a DUI arrest in December which put up some "red flags" about his character, former Gator Carlos Dunlap left UF early as a first-team All-conference defensive end - making 19-1/2 career sacks in his three seasons in Orange & Blue. Yet, Carlos admits there were some anxious moments for him & his family before hearing commissioner Roger Goodell call his name.
- Former Gator Caldwell Makes Game-Winning Catch For Bengals
- Dunlap Suspended for SEC Championship
- Dunlap Out for SEC Title game after DUI Charge
- Dunlap Apologized To Team for Suspension
- Dunlap Hosts First Annual Football Camp For Kids
- No "Happy Days" for Cunningham
- Newton Happy as a Gator
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...