Gator Baseball Drops Series Finale To Kentucky 6-5
The Florida Gators went into an eight-game road trip knowing they had been better at McKethan Stadium than away: now they are one game away from ending that road swing with a .500 record over the stretch. A 6-5 loss to Kentucky on Sunday leaves the Gators 4-3 over the past seven games-a loss at USF on Wednesday would leave the Gators 4-4 during their longest away stretch of the season.
Florida trailed 6-3 in the ninth inning, when Josh Adams connected with a two-run home run to bring the Gators within one, but the comeback effort fell short. Anthony DeSclafani took the loss for the Gators, falling to 2-2 on the season.
- Florida Baseball Drops Game 2, Series to Kentucky
- Gator Baseball Team Wins Series vs. Kentucky, Moves Into Tie For 2nd In SEC East
- Gator Baseball Drops Series to Auburn
- Gator Baseball Drops Series to Indiana, Softball Downs Auburn
- Gator Baseball Drops Series Opener to FGC
- Gators Baseball Drops Series Opener To LSU
- Gator Baseball Team Drops Series to Vandy
- GATOR BASEBALL FALLS IN SERIES FINALE
- Florida Baseball Drops Series Opener To Ole Miss
- Gator Softball Shuts Out Kentucky 5-0, Even Series