Tyus Plans to Enter NBA Draft
Gators forward Alex Tyus, the team's leading rebounder, plans to make himself eligible for the NBA draft. Tyus, a junior from St. Louis, has not filed early entry paperwork. But team spokesman Fred Demarest says Tyus plans to do so this week. Tyus doesn't plan to hire an agent, meaning he will
have until May 8 to withdraw his name and return to school for his
The 6-foot-8, 220-pound Tyus averaged 12 points and seven rebounds this season. It's unclear whether he would even get drafted since he is onsidered too small to play power forward in the NBA. Tyus announced last spring that he was transferring, but changed
his mind about a week later.
- Calathes Enters NBA Draft
- Speights Entering NBA Draft
- Green Seeks Greener NBA Pre Draft Pastures
- Murphy Selected By Bulls In 2nd Round of NBA Draft
- Bradley Beal Selected Third Overall In NBA Draft
- Houston Rockets Take Chandler Parsons 38th Overall In NBA Draft
- FIVE GATORS TAKEN IN NBA DRAFT
- Gators TE Reed, UGA OLB Jones Entering NFL Draft
- Alex Tyus Returns!
- Alex Tyus Expecting to Have Bigger Impact