Chapman "Seals the Deal" for Gators
Published May 27th, 2010
In sports,like in sales, a closer is able to "seal the deal" - & for Gator baseball this year that player has been Kevin Chapman who says it's a result of years of hard work finally paying off.
- Former Gator Starks Signs Massive Deal
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Rodriguez Latest Gator to Ink Deal
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener
- Gators "Matador" USF Bulls on the Diamond
- Sanders Invokes Bob Marley As He Tells Gator Nation, "Don't Worry"
- Gators Take a Nature Walk & Prepare for "Chippy" Players
- Gator Hoops Set To "Avenge" Earlier Loss vs. Arkansas
- Muschamp Calls Sugar Bowl Victory "Critical" for Gator Season