Meyer Had Esophageal Spasms
Gator football head coach Urban Meyer is taking medication, feeling "fantastic" and hoping his chest pain is history. Speaking at the Southeastern Conference's annual spring meetings Tuesday, Meyer said doctors have diagnosed the chest pain that bothered him the last three years as esophageal spasms. Although he declined to discuss his health in further detail, he said he is taking medication and that his heart is completely healthy. Meyer said the diagnosis came in January and he's been pain free since. Meyer will turn 46 next month.
- SPASM, Skateboarding Movement Promoting Peace
- Former Florida State Coach Bowden Reveals He Had Cancer In 2007
- Who had the biggest impact on Saturday's UF win over Georgia? [poll]
- Melrose Teen Battles Rare Disease
- MEYER PINS CASEY AS INGRAM'S REPLACEMENT
- Meyer Gets Another Commitment
- Interview With Shelly Meyer
- URBAN MEYER FOOTBALL CAMP BEGINS
- Meyer Hires New Assistant
- MEYER RECRUITING TROUBLE?