Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
Former Florida Gator linebacker and Santa Fe High Red Raider calls giving back to the local community a joy, and his actions speak even louder than his words. Peterson hosted his 4th annual Mike Peterson Bring It Youth Football camp Saturday, with all 300 players participating in the camp for free. In addition, Peterson hosted the Alachua family fun day in Alachua Saturday evening, and he says he's happy to fund both events entirely free of charge.
"It's something I would have wanted as a kid," said Peterson.
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Mike Peterson Football Camp & Family Fun Day Planned for Saturday
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Former Raider, Gator Peterson Brings Turkeys, Smiles to North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Puts Pen to Paper on Signing Day
- National Signing Day 2014: North Central Florida Edition
- North Central Florida Wage Theft Task Force Holds Workshop
- MDA Summer Camp Shifts To North Central Florida