UF Athletics Finishes 2nd In Learfield Sports Directors' Cup
The Florida Gators finished at an all time high against the competition, taking second place in the all-sports award. No other team in the SEC finished in the top ten.
The Gators finished in the top ten in 14 sports, and nine of those finished in the top five. Highlighting the year were national championships in women's swimming and diving and men's indoor track and field.
Stanford is the overall winning team, Florida State finished number seven.
- FLORIDA FINISHES SIXTH IN DIRECTORS CUP
- Gators Finish 3rd in Directors Cup
- Second to One: UF Matches Director's Cup-Best in 2011-2012
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- UF Athletic Director Foley Flies to Colorado to Meet with CSU's McElwain
- UGA Athletic Director Charged with DUI
- Williston Claims Inaugural 'Zach Cup"
- Fromer Gator Soccer Star Gets Her First Goal in Women's World Cup
- Wambach's Heroics Keep World Cup Title Hopes Alive For Team USA
- Gator Men's and Women's Golf Finish 3rd and 4th at SEC Tournament