Former Gator Every Tied For Greenbriar Lead
Matt Every became part of a very unlikely tandem of leaders on Thursday at the Greenbriar Classic in West Virginia. The former Gator leads this weeks PGA event along with double-heart-transplant recipient Erik Compton, as both men shot a seven-under 63 to start the tournament.
Every shot six-under par over the first nine holes before adding another birdie over his second nine.
The Daytona Beach native already has one top ten finish this year and three top 25 finishes while earning more than $400 thousand in 2010. Every finished in a tie for 8th at the Waste Management Phoenix Open in February.
- Former Gator Horschel Tied For 1st At US Open
- Former Gator Boss Now Leading High School Alma Mater
- Former Gators Villegas, Horschel Cut, Jiminez Leads After Day 2 of British Open
- Two Horses With North Central Florida Ties Lead Kentucky Derby Contenders
- Gator Volleyball Open Season With Bang, Gator Soccer Battle UNC to Tie
- I'll Have Another Odds-On Favorite for Belmont, An Every Horse for Every Man
- Gator Baseball Team Wins Series vs. Kentucky, Moves Into Tie For 2nd In SEC East
- Gator Men's Golf Tied for 2nd After First Round of NCAA Championships
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Tim Tebow Taking Advantage of Every Opportunity at Patriots Camp