Kadji Transferring From Florida
The Florida Gators have granted center Kenny Kadji his request for a transfer from the university. Florida made the announcement Friday.
Kadji would have entered this season as a redshirt sophomore.
The 6-foot-10 center was granted a medical redshirt last season
after having back surgery. Kadji appeared in 42 games in two years at Florida, averaging 4 points and 2 rebounds per game. He would have had to compete for playing time with Vernon Macklin, Erik Murphy and a strong
incoming freshman class that features Patric Young.
Kadji says that he has "goals that I hope to reach and only a
short window of my life to make those things happen." He did not
announce his new school. Gators coach Billy Donovan says, "I wish him the best."
- Blakely Plan to Transfer from Florida Football Team
- Braxton Ogbueze To Transfer From Florida Basketball
- McFarland Transfers from UF Football Program
- Graham Stewart to Transfer From Gator Football Team
- Brissett, Johnson to Transfer from UF
- Three Players Transfer From Gator Women's Basketball Team
- Antoinette Bannister Transfers to Florida
- Florida Hoops Rebounds From Loss To Beat North Florida
- Florida Baseball One Win Away From College World Series
- Florida Baseball Takes Two From Georgia in Double Header